Why can’t we all have luxurious eyelashes that are so noticeable that people point out how great they look? Well if you have navigated around The Beauty Central you have noticed a great deal of products out there that can do just that. We can all get longer, fuller and thicker lashes by using an eyelash conditioner or eyelash serum. We have found another great product that is getting great reviews and offers exactly what we are after and that is Lashem Eyelash Gel.
Facts About Lashem Eyelash Growth Serum
Lashem Eyelash Serum is a unique formula that helps to encourage the growth of fuller, longer lashes. Made of 97% natural ingredients and great for those who have sensitive eyes or skin. This clinically tested serum showed results in as little as two weeks. In fact, there was a 46% increase in eyelash density in two weeks, 66% increase in four weeks and 72% increase in 6 weeks. Lashem has appeared in Teen Vogue and on The Today Show. This drug free, paraben free and prostaglandin free product is made in the USA and not tested on animals.
Lashem eyelash gel caused no discoloration that other eyelash growth products may cause. It also has had no none side effects. There were no reports of redness or puffiness when using the product and is gentle enough for those with sensitive skin.
To See Lashem Eyelash Serum Before and After photos click here.
Best Candidates for Lashem Eyelash Serum
Lashem is suitable for anyone, man or women, seeking to improve the quality of their existing lashes and encourage the growth of new fuller, longer lashes. If you naturally have short lashes or if you have damaged your lashes from mascara, false eyelashes or extensions this could be just what you need.
How to use Lashem Gel on the eyelashes
- Remove your contacts if needed and clean your eyelids and lashes thoroughly. Make sure they are free and clear of any makeup or makeup remover and are completely dry.
- Apply the gel with the applicator (similar to a liquid eyeliner brush) to the top of the lash line on the upper row of lashes.
- Apply a second coat of Lashem after the first coat is absorbed.
- Now you can apply to the bottom lashes but apply just under the bottom eyelashes on the lash line. The bottom lashes only need one application.
- Apply nightly. You can apply during the morning but to achieve the best results it is suggested to apply at night before bed. Only use once a day, no added benefit is reached by using more so it is not suggested. The tube should last around 90 days if applied as suggested.
How to use Lashem Gel for your Eyebrows.
- Apply a coat of the gel across the brows and rub into the skin.
- Use nightly for the best results.
Lashem Eyelash Growth Serum Ingredients.
Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzonate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Disodium EDTA, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Tropolone
We have gathered the most noted pros and cons of using Lashem Eyelash Serum and have them for you to read.
- Fast results-Get fuller, longer, thicker lashes in as little as two weeks.
- Does not sting, discolor or irritate the skin or eyes-great for those with sensitive eyes or skin.
- Strengthens and softens your existing lashes
- Less loss and breakage of lashes
- Promotes growth of new healthier lashes
- Creates a more youthful look that will attract a lot of compliments.
- Do away with mascara. If you already have darker lashes you can do away with the daily application of mascara.
The only con we could find was that it didn’t work for everyone. To be sure to get the maximum results apply as instructed and use nightly. If you discontinue use, you will notice that your lashes will go back to the way they were before. So for long lasting results make this a part of you nightly beauty regimen.
For more information click here to be directed to the product page.