The Godefroy 28 Day Eyelash Tint is a great solution for anyone who has light colored lashes. In as little as 10 minutes you can have noticeable eyelashes without having to apply mascara. The at home kit is a non-toxic formula that wont harm your eyes or your eyelashes. The non drip gels help keep the tint where it belongs, on your eyelashes. So,who best benefits from having their eyelashes tinted?
- Anyone who has light colored lashes that wish to have darker eyelashes can enjoy the results from tinting. I have had people ask “Does eyelash tinting work if you already have black eyelashes?” The truth is that if you already have brown or black lashes you probably wont notice as dramatic results and therefore you may want seek out other methods to making your lashes more noticeable such as false eyelashes or extentions.
- Swimmers with light colored eyelashes may find that tinting your eyelashes is a better solution than applying mascara. Mascara can smudge or run when wet unless you apply a waterproof type. If you use waterproof mascara you may find that it is very difficult to remove. When trying to remove the waterproof mascara you may damage your eyelash. You want more noticeable lashes and having less lashes is not going to help that.
- Active women who may not want to apply mascara to their light colored lashes can have the ease of waking up a going.
- Women who workout and may find that mascara ends up where it doesn’t belong, on their face. Again you could always choose waterproof mascara but it can be so hard to remove without also removing eyelashes.
Why choose to do the tinting at home and not have a professional do the job? Of course having someone else tint your lashes is one option but being able to do it at home can save you time and money if you feel comfortable doing the job. The cost to have your eyelashes tinted at a salon can be anywhere from $15-$40 per treatment. And you may have to schedule an appointment, making it less convenient for you. Being able to apply the tint at home allows you to set the time and do it when you have a few free minutes. One kit purchased from the link above will give you several applications for the cost of one salon tinting. How long does the tinting stay on the eyelashes? The eyelash tinting will last on average 4-6 weeks. This is the same amount of time a professionally apply tint will last (they generally use the same eyelash tint kits you can buy). Now you can have the freedom of being mascara free and not having to have invisible lashes. Why choose Godefroy lash tint kits? They offer an easy to use method that can be applied by anyone. The no drip gel helps ensure that the product stays on the lashes and not all over your face. The gel is non-toxic so you don’t have to worry about your eyes or your lashes. The kit contains enough to apply multiple times giving you months worth of darker lashes. Tips for getting the best results.
- Do one eye at a time.
- Take your time so that you don’t get the gel in the wrong places.
- Don’t apply too much gel. If you over apply you may get the gel where you don’t want it.
- Be prepared to develop your own technique. It may take you a time or two to get the best results but there are plenty of applications in the kit to allow this.
Check out my review here: Eyelash Tinting with Godefroy 28 Day Mascara: Our Review